Thursday, June 12, 2008

Workout Schedule and Plans

This was my workout schedule for earlier this week and today:

Sunday: C25K Week 6 Day 3 (25-27 minute jog...approximately 2 or 2 1/2 miles)
Monday: pilates 4-5pm; power yoga 6-7pm
Tuesday: C25K Week 7 Day 1 (another 25 minute jog...approximately 2.15 miles)
Wednesday pilates 4-5pm; power yoga 5-6pm
Today (Thursday): yoga 5-6pm

I'm hoping the weather is nice tomorrow so I can complete Week 7 Day 2 (25 minute jog) at the Huntsville State Park with Andrew and Adrienne. That's where I completed my Sunday run, and I really enjoyed it. I managed to keep my usual steady pace, increase on the last minute, and even continue for a minute or so more at that increased pace before I decided I should probably move into my cool down walk and not push myself too far. In reality it was more like a 26 or 27 minute jog which is great because week 8 will be 28 minute runs...and if I could almost do it on Sunday, I feel confident that I will be able to this next week.

In regards to the state park, we are likely going to purchase a pass tomorrow. At 4 dollars a person for the daily entrance fee, that can really add up, especially if we make a point to keep jogging there regularly. On the bright side, apparently once we have a pass anyone in the car with us gets in free too...which will make that 60 dollars well spent in not too long a time.

Anyway, more tomorrow when I (hopefully) have the chance to go running. Here's to hoping any rain on the way comes tomorrow night after running the trails!

2 comments:

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Yay! Isn't blogging fun! Does the image look familiar?

Karen said...

LOL-yes and yes. :-P :-)