Monday, June 23, 2008

One Whole Year Already...

Today was our one year wedding anniversary. To celebrate, we went running at the state park with fellow seven hills members and renegades followed by dinner for two at Giovanni's. Andrew bought me a dozen roses which so far the cats have not "pruned". Before running at 5:30pm I did pilates from 4-5. Between pilates today and running yesterday this run was a little more difficult, but I got through it. I think I am getting better at getting through it with less walking.

We also ate some of our year old cake top. We peeled back the fondant icing to get to the cake part. While I don't mind trying the cake, I do not have the same opinion regarding the icing. Surprisingly the cake tasted fine.

Here are some anniversary pictures for your amusement:


Reading the note Andrew wrote to go with the flowers. We also wrote each other separate letters as "paper" gifts which we exhanged and read later in the evening.
This was taken at Giovanni's after gorging ourselves on their really good food.
This is the top of our cake, the flowers Andrew gave me, and the letters. Pretty huh?
And eating cake...we scraped all the icing off. Yay cake. Yum.
So Andrew decided to grab an especially large piece and try to shove it in my face. He's so sweet...right. Oh well, makes for an entertaining picture. Notice the piece I am giving him is tiny as requested.





1 comment:

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Good pics! Enjoyed the party the other night!