Saturday, June 14, 2008

Running Gear

Between Academy and Luke's Locker, I now have more running gear besides my shoes. I got two shirts, a pair of shorts, a sports bra, a water bottle I can carry while running, and a pack to have on my waist for my phone and keys. Overall, a pricey but well worth it shopping trip. Luckily both of my shirts were on sale, so that cut the cost a little. Andrew also got a pair of shorts and a shirt. We are looking forward to a run tomorrow morning to test out some of the new gear...and beat the heat!


Here are a few pictures of what I bought today...yay, no cotton!





3 comments:

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Nice Gear!

K said...

Hi Karen,
I am also Karen, but go by K on the web. Nice gear! You might want to check Target for your next clothing fix. They have nice stuff at a better price. Some of my favorite shorts have come from there.

Looking forward to watching your running journey!

Karen said...

Thanks for the compliments-I like it too! :-P :-) And it's nice to meet a fellow Karen. :-)

Hmm...Target...I will definitely have to look into that. It's always nice to save a little money, especially since college jobs are not exactly the best paying. :-P