Thursday, January 15, 2009

Over a Month Later...

And a month later...err, over a month later...

Andrew and i ran the City Hills route Monday and Wednesday with our fellow renegades. I tried to push myself on the hills yesterday and on the downhills. Our running this past month has been existent but random and spotty unfortunately. But hey, we were with family for about 8 days in a week and a half, then another day with some friends, and another 3 or 4 days in San Antonio with more family. It's amazing we ran at all. :-P

I think Andrew really has his heart set on participating in the 25k or 50k run in Tyler on February 14th. I will most definitely run the 25k if we do. I don't feel confident that I could finish the 50k considering how lax my running schedule has been. However, if I make a point to get back to running consistently, then the 25k should be fine.

Anyway, I'll write more sooner rather than later hopefully...all for now.

No comments: