Friday, October 10, 2008

Running to Run

This week has been exhausting...and this weekend will be too since Andrew and I are staffing a church retreat. If I did not have my planner, I would be in so much trouble right now trying to keep it all straight.

Even with the planner as a guide, it's been so hard to cram in everything I need to get done. I had to skip running at the park yesterday in favor of running at Pritchett, and that was not even a very long workout since I had to be at my friend Kristina's house by a little after 6:30 to work on a research proposal to be followed by my going to another meeting at 9pm. Before running I had been on campus since around 8am.

Anyway, I hope to run at the park Tuesday at least. I'll really need it then. Maybe then I can start running to go runnning instead of to class or home or my office...

No comments: