Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rocky Raccoon and SunMart

Gah! With my schedule being what it has been this past week, I did not run as much or regularly as I would have liked. I missed the long run this morning since we were in Houston, and all we had time for was the avenues route. I really need to pick it up!

I was looking forward to running/walking 10 miles tomorrow, but I work until 6pm. My game plan is to run at least 3 tomorrow and then Tuesday go running at like 5:30. Anyone interested? I am up for doing this in town or at the park. Just keep in mind I am kind of slow.

Andrew and I signed up for the Rocky Raccoon 25K which is both exciting and intimidating. I don't expect to run the whole thing, but I want to get to where I can at least semi-comfortably walk and run it. My farthest distance to date is only a little under 9 miles at the park...and November 8th is approaching fast!

I would also love to participate in SunMart...another reason to keep putting in the mileage. Any words of wisdom from those who have run these?