Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Avenues Route: 37:01

I ran the Avenues route in barely less time than September 17th (37:01 instead of 37:08). However, I ran the entire thing, stopping only to cross the streets safely. I even tackled the entire Avenue O hill!

While we did run the entire route, we altered it just a tad by starting at the intersection of 20th Street and N 1/2 since that is close to our house. Other than that, the route was the same as listed on the Seven Hills website.

Since my headphones are still broken and I have not gotten around to purchasing new ones, I had to resort to listening to the limited song menu on my phone (I think I have around 12 songs...maybe). I turned up the volume and stuffed it in my fanny pack. I have not listened to music while running for a while now, so it was a nice treat.

Andrew says he has to wait on me less and less, lol. I guess that offers some hope!

No comments: