Monday, July 28, 2008

South Texas

We never made it to Goliad State Park to go running. However, Friday my mom and I went bike riding about 6.2 miles, Saturday Andrew and I went running down the road and back, and Sunday morning I worked out on the elliptical for an hour. Then when we got back out to Huntsville (still Sunday) I worked out on my own exercise bike another hour.

The wedding was Saturday and was so much fun. I saw a handful of people I had graduated with, some former teachers of mine, and of course my friend who was the bride. It was a large wedding (maybe 400 or so...?). The ceremony started a little after 3 and we left the reception at around 10:20 that night. We participated in the grand march which was fun and dancing in general. Andrew had a good laugh when I screwed up.

While home I also went shopping in Victoria, visited my grandparents, and rode my parents' four wheeler.

Oh, and Andrew and I both have bikes now along with a bike rack for taking them with us if we want. My parents both got nice, new, custom bikes and passed down their old ones to us. Their old bikes are fine with me though, especially since I do not have a few hundred lying around to purchase a new bike anyway. I figure they will be great to ride around town and for us to do a little cross training.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

No comments: