Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Day in Lubbock

No running for me today unless you count running around in the dog park, trying to wear Molly out. Andrew and I plan to run either tomorrow or the next day with the Elgin and 20th group (I need to find out what they call themselves or come up with something myself...20 Elgins perhaps? Or the Elgin 20s? jk).

My day thus far has involved taking care of Molly, unpacking boxes, putting stuff away, watching a few episodes of How I Met your Mother from season 1, and going to see District 9 (a good movie but much more violent than I expected, even from Drew's description of it). We might do some more exploring tonight or tomorrow. It's weird living somewhere new after 18 years in the Goliad/Victoria area and 6 years in Huntsville. It just doesn't feel like home yet...but then again, we have been here less than a week- what do I expect?

Anyway, I should get back to unpacking. All for now!

No comments: